We have a brochure with a further description of the hermitage. It contains a full size bed, table, rocking chair, kitchenette, and a full bathroom with a shower. This provides space for quiet prayer, an extended retreat, a sabbatical, or some kind of artistic focus. You can come for a couple days or a couple months or more. You can also reserve one of the rooms in the retreat center for quiet time and personal prayer. Call us for more details. 575 524 3688 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Who comes to the Hermitage?
- Individuals who are in transition in their lives and discerning the next step in their journeys;
- Those searching to deepen their faith life with extra quiet time.
- Religious women and men, lay and ordained ministers, rabbis, people in healing professions, educators, writers, and others who need time away from their very busy lives of service.
- Persons who feel something is missing—or are experiencing emptiness—and want to explore ways to live a more caring and fulfilling life.
- Writers looking for a beautiful, comfortable place to focus
- Artists who are looking for a time of creativity without interruptions.
- People who do not know what they are looking for but know they need more silence and space to discover what they are seeking.
- Persons who like to meditate in peace.