A RETREAT GUIDE
for your time at a hermitage
WHO COMES TO A HERMITAGE?
- Individuals who are in transition in their lives and discerning the next step in their journeys;
- Those searching to deepen their faith life with extra quiet time.
- Religious women and men, lay and ordained ministers, rabbis, people in healing professions, educators, writers and others who need time away from their very busy lives of service.
- Persons who feel something is missing—or are experiencing emptiness—and want to explore ways to live a more caring and fulfilling life.
- Persons who like to meditate in peace.
- Artists who are looking for a time of creativity without interruptions.
- People who do not know what they are looking for but know they need more silence and space to discover what they are seeking.
“I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the hermitage. It was perfect for the beginning of Advent and I plan to return in the future!”
“Whoever decorated and supplied the hermitage did a wonderful job. I had what I needed and was delighted by the extras, such as the artwork.”